dimanche 7 mars 2010

Blog template - blog layout - Fées - gratuit - free

4 commentaires:

jacqueline a dit…

I tried a couple of layouts from your designs to my site but i can't decide witch one to choose:-(
They are all so beautiful made.
Well this time i'm gonna use these faes for my site.
Thank you jackie for sharing you wonderful art:-)

grtz jacqueline

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Web Design & Layouts category today [08 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Joy Burkhart a dit…

Such a cute layout! Thank you for sharing your talent!